Saturday, March 22, 2014

Survivor Blog Schedule Changes

Hey all.

It is with great sorrow (not really) that I must inform you that I have decided to discontinue my weekly Survivor blogs. The combination of how busy I am with school and the fact that I'm quite sure no one actually reads my blogs has driven me to take this (hardly) drastic measure. If you are, in fact, a reader, and would like me to continue, please leave a comment. If there are enough of you secretly reading out there, I may reconsider what I have decided.

I may still post Survivor blogs when I have lots of time and/or I really have the intense desire to discuss the show. If you want to know whenever I post a new blog, follow me on Google + or on Twitter @brooksmac14. Thank you for your understanding.

Note: Big Brother Canada blogs will continue to be posted weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment